Planned System Outage Affecting My Online Services
beginning Saturday, September 23, 2017 from 02:00 PM ET to Saturday, September 23, 2017 09:00 PM ET.
Periodically, we need to conduct routine system maintenance/upgrades to our server. During these planned outages, you may have limited access to few functionalities of your account information within My Online Services. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Log in to your account now or register today (if you are a first-time user).
- View your claims, explanations of benefits (EOBs) and benefit usage details
- Access valuable health and wellness tools
- Research cost of care data, if available for your plan
- Request, display or print your member ID card
- Search for doctors, hospitals and other providers within your network
- And much more
To best view this site, your screen resolution should be set at 1024 x 768 or higher.
Did you know that Coventry Health Care is part of the Aetna family? As we work to become one company, you may see or hear both names.
Coventry Medicaid members from VA, WV, or MI, please call the phone number on your card for member services.
Create an account to use the secure features and tools for managing your health information.
On the Go?
Get Coventry® Mobile
Stay connected to your health & benefits info with the Coventry Mobile app!
Coventry Mobile is free and easy to use. You must always sign in with your user name and password to access the app's features. Without that information, no one can reach your personal data.
If you've already registered for My Online Services, you must use the same user name and password for Coventry Mobile.
• Android™ smartphones with OS 2.2 or later and Android tablets with OS 3.0 or later
• iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad® with iOS 5.1 or later
While My Online Services is always available, Coventry Mobile is not available for:
• Members enrolled in a Coventry Medicaid plan in Florida or Pennsylvania
• Members covered by a Coventry Medicare plan after 12/31/15